Join Dhorpatan Trek March 01, 2019-2020
A. Itinerary in Detail (11 Days)
Day 01, March 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Beni, 9/10 hours. First drive by bus from Kathmandu to Beni. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 02, March 02: Drive to Darbang approx 2/3 hours and start trek to Dharapani. Approx 5 hours. Initially up to Khop the trail heads on the bank of stream and from there to Dharapani trek gradually goes up. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 03, March 03: Dharapani to Lamsung . Approx 6:30 hours. This remote area with stream and gorges will be a wonderful place to explore. The beautiful landscape will be an added beauty. Overnight at tented camp
Day 04, March 04: Lamsung to Jaljala 3430m. Approx 7 hours. The trail ascends towards Jaljala through mixed for forests of Rhododendron and Oaks etc. The scenery of green jungle, and high mountains including Mt. Dhaulagiri, Gurja Himal, Churen Himala, Putha Himala etc can be observed along the way and from Jaljala as well. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 05, March 05: Jaljala to Dhorpatan. Approx 7 hours. Initially the trail descends up to Khahare Khola (stream). After crossing it the trails goes ahead on the bank of the stream and through mixed forests to reach Dhorpatan. It’s a wonderful place in the middle of the jungle.
Day 06, March 06: Exploration around and Spotting animals etc. And trek to Phagune Phedi 4493m. 3 / 4hours. The trail ascends steeply up enjoy the beautiful scenery of the mountains, green jungle and landscape. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 07, March 07: Morning hike to Phagune danda and trek back to Jungle camp. Approx 7 hours. Early in the morning hike to Phagune danda, observe the beautiful views of the Himalayan ranges, jungle and landscape. And trek back descending to Jungle camp. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 08, March 08: Jungle Camp to Gurjaghat 3000m. Approx 6 hours. The trail on the flat land through mixed jungle and streams. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 09, March 09: Gurjaghat to Patichaur. Approx 6 hours. The trails heads ascending first then descending through jungle and gorges. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 10, March 10: Patichaur to Darbang and to Beni. Approx 5 hours. The trails heads ascending and descending through light jungle and gorges.From Darbang drive to Beni (2/ 3 hours)
Day 11, March 11: Drive back from Beni to Ktm. Approx 9/10 hours
- Accommodation in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast basis as per the itinerary
- City tour in Kathmandu with guide by private car
- Entry fees when sightseeing in Kathmandu
- National Park Trekking/Entry Permit
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) registration fee
- Round trip / internal flights / overland transport / if needed / as per the itinerary
- Accommodation in guest houses/lodges during the trek
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) a day during the trek
- Qualified and experienced trekking guide and porter services
- Transportation, accommodation, meal allowance, equipment and insurance for trekking staff
- All the official paper work and all the applicable government taxes
- Airport transfers for internal flights
- Sleeping bag, down jacket and rucksack if required
- Airport pick-up on arrival and drop-off on departure
- Meals other than breakfast when staying in hotels
- Personal expenses and bar bills
- Clients’ travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
Important Note and Optional Activities
Please note: All the trekking itineraries are flexible and can be revised in order to best meet your requirements i.e. your time, interests etc. Please make contact with us if you have any special requirements or interest.