This trek follows the Annapurna Circuit Route itinerary mentioned on this web site as far as Manang, it differs as the crossing of the Annapurna Massif is done via a journey to Tilocho lake one of the highest lakes in the world then over the Tilocho pass and down to Jomosom.The itineray here is based on a fly / bus out from Jomosom alternatively if people choose they can continue down the Kaligandaki Valley to the hot springs at Tatopani and on to poon hill or even choose to trek up into the Annapurna Sanctuary and Annapurna Base Camp.
A. Itinerary in Detail (17 Days)
Welcome from the airport / transfer to hotel / introduction program and briefing about the trip.
A full days sightseeing of the Kathmandu Valley to include all important heritage sites / Afternoon pre-trip discussion regarding the trek /overnight Kathmandu.
Day 05 : Trek to Chamje (1430m) / overnight at tented camp.
Day 06 : Trek to Dharapani (1920m) / overnight at tented camp.
Day 07 : Trek to Chame (2630m) / overnight at tented camp.
Day 08 : Trek to Pisang (3200m) / overnight at tented camp.
Day 09 : Trek to Manang (3500m) / overnight at tented camp.
Day 10 : Acclimatization day at Manang / Exploration around
Day 11 : Resume trek to Khangsar (3734m) / overnight at tented camp.
Day 12 : Trek to Tilicho Lake (41200m) / overnight at tented camp.
Day 13 : Exploration day around Tilicho Lake (4120m) / outstanding views around
Day 14 : Trek to Mesokantu la pass (5099m) / to Jomsom (2710m) / overnight stay at tented camp.
Day 15 : Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara. Explore Pokhara and free time.
Day 16 : Drive back to Kathmandu / transfer to hotel
Day 17 : Transfer to the airport / flight to onward destination.
Trip Cost: USD 2470 per person for an entire trip
B. Itinerary in Detail (20 Days)
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu. Welcome and receive from the airport and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02 : Sightseeing in Kathmandu which takes to many historical monuments, temples, Stupas,
Day 03 : Kathmandu to Besisahar by bus & trek to Bulbule. 840m (8 hrs).
Day 04 : Besisahar to Bahundanda. 1,310m (4 hrs)
Day 05 : Bahundanda to Jagat. 1,300m (4 hrs)
Day 06 : Jagat to Dharapani. 1,860m (6 hrs)
Day 07 : Dharapani to Chame. 2,670m (5 hrs)
Day 08 : Chame to Pisang. 3,200m (6 hrs)
Day 09 : Pisang to Manang. 3,540m (6 hrs)
Day 10 : Rest at Manang to get acclimatized to the altitudes and climate.
Day 11 : Depart to Khangsar 3,734m (2.5 hrs)
Day 12 : Khangsar to Tilicho Base Camp 4-6 hours, 570m ascent
Day 13 : Tilicho Base Camp to Tilicho Tal 3.5 to 5 hours, 870m ascent. Return to Shree Karka (3900m), 3.5 hours
Day 14 : Shree Karka to Ledar (4200m) 5 hours
Day 15 : Ledar to High Camp (4,925m) 4 hours
Day 16 : High Camp to Muktinath. 3,800m (6 hrs)
Day 17 : Muktinath to Jomsom. 2,710m (5 hrs)
Day 18 : Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara. Explore Pokhara and free time.
Day 19 : Drive back to Kathmandu by tourist bus. Transfer to Hotel
Day 20 : Transfer to the airport / flight to onward destination.
Cost: Please contact us for a quote
(The cost varies with the number of trekkers in the group. Please contact us with the number of trekkers for the exact quote)
- Accommodation in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast basis as per the itinerary
- City tour in Kathmandu with guide by private car
- Entry fees when sightseeing in Kathmandu
- National Park Trekking/Entry Permit
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) registration fee
- Round trip / internal flights / overland transport / if needed / as per the itinerary
- Accommodation in guest houses/lodges during the trek
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) a day during the trek
- Qualified and experienced trekking guide and porter services
- Transportation, accommodation, meal allowance, equipment and insurance for trekking staff
- All the official paper work and all the applicable government taxes
- Airport transfers for internal flights
- Sleeping bag, down jacket and rucksack if required
- Airport pick-up on arrival and drop-off on departure
- Meals other than breakfast when staying in hotels
- Personal expenses and bar bills
- Clients’ travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
Important Note and Optional Activities
Please note: All the trekking itineraries are flexible and can be revised in order to best meet your requirements i.e. your time, interests etc. Please make contact with us if you have any special requirements or interest.