Just around the capital of Nepal, the sense of real Nepali life can be noticed. This trip provides some great moments to enjoy be that in terms of seeing glorious mountain views, or experiencing cultural and traditional beliefs, or to interact and live a true Nepali life style.
A. Itinerary in Detail (9 Days)
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu. Welcome and receive from airport and transfer to Hotel. Briefing about the trip.
Day 02: Visit the orphanage home whom we are helping. Feel how they have been benefited and will be benefited directly or indirectly from you.
Day 03: City tour in Kathmandu. This includes the visits to many historical and architectural monuments such as Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swoyambhunath (Monkey Temple), Kathmandu Durbar Square etc.
Day 04: Drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal and to Chisopani (2150m)
Drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal. Trails climbs up through missed forest and pass the village Mulkharka village to Chisopani Danda. In a clear day there are good views of mountain from east to west. there are good view of mountain and Kathmandu. Valley.
Day 05: Chisopani to Nagarkot(2163m)
An interesting trail takes us to the hill retreat of Nagarkot, perched on a ridge 32 km east of Kathmandu. An easy walk takes us about 2 and half hours to get to Nagar. It commands sweeping views of the Himalayas. Five of the world’s ten highest peaks, Everest, Lhotse, Choyu, Makalu and Manaslu are visible from here. Nagarkot is also a popular spot to watch sunrise and sunset.
Day 06: Nagarkot to Dhulikhel
The trail climbs up to the tower of Nagarkot. From the tower there are excellent views of mountain including view of Mt Everest and Kahmandu valley. Trail descends through rhododendron forest and villages to Dhulikhel. In a clear day there are excellent view of eastern Himalaya.
Day 07: Dhulikhel to Namobuddha and to Panauti by drive or walk
Walk through many different ancient villages and terrace. This is one of the famous places in Nepal for Buddhism. There are some interesting Tibetan Buddhist Monasteries. Beautiful mountain view is also an added attraction of the place. Then continue trek to Panauti. It is a gradual up and down through forest to the ridge from where beautiful mountain views are seen. It is about 4 hours walk to Panauti. It is a beautiful ancient city with many temples. It is inhabited by Newars, Tamang and Bramhans people.
Day 08: Panauti to Lakure Bhanjyang
Walk through many different ancient villages and terrace. The green forest and the views are really enchanting. Lakure Bhanjyang is another attraction of your trek offering great views of Himalaya, valley and landscape and experience of great trekking in Nepal. It’s approx 3 hours hiking. Overnight at Lakure Bhanjyang.
Day 09: Lakurebhanjyang to Kathmandu
Trekking down to Lubhu for approx. one and half hour and Drive back to Kathmandu. Free day in Kathmandu.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast basis as per the itinerary
- Kathmandu city tour as per the itinerary by private car/van
- All entry fees to monumental zones in Kathmandu city tour
- National Park fee
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) registration fee
- Land transportation from Kathmandu to Sundarijal and Lhubhu to Kathmandu by private car/van.
- Accommodation in Guest houses/lodges during the trek
- Three meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) a day during the trek
- Qualified and experienced trekking guide and porters services
- Transportation, accommodation, meals, allowance, equipment and insurance for trekking staffs
- All the official paper works and all the applicable government taxes
- Sleeping bag, down jacket and rucksack if required