A. Itinerary in Detail (12 Days)
Day 01, Sept 05: Arrival at Kathmandu / Welcome pick up / transfer to Hotel / briefing about the trip.
Day 02, Sept 06: Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 03, Sept 07: Drive to Syabru Bensi by private Land cruiser (trekking starting point.)
Day 04, Sept 08: Trek to Lama Hotel (Changdam)
Day 05, Sept 09: Trek to Langtang village
Day 06, Sept 10: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa
Day 07, Sept 11: A day hike to Langsisa Kharka and back to Kyanjin Gompa
Day 08, Sept 12: A day hike to Kyanjin Ri/Cherko Ri for the mountain views and back to Ghora Tabela
Day 09, Sept 13: Trek to Syabru Gaon (village)
Day 10, Sept 14: Trek to Dhunche
Day 11, Sept 15: Drive back to Kathmandu by private Land cruiser.
Day 12, Sept 16: As per your flight schedule, transfer to airport and fly to your next destination.
- Accommodation in three star hotel in Kathmandu on BB basis as per the itinerary
- Langtang National Park Conservation Area trekking/entry permit
- Trekkers’ Information Management system (TIMS) registration fee
- Kathmandu – Syabrubesi and Dhunche – Kathmandu land transportation by private vehicle
- Accommodation in teahouses during the trek
- Three meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) during the trek
- Qualified and experienced trekking guide and porter services
- Transportation, accommodation, meals, allowance and insurance for trekking guide and porters
- All the official paper works and applicable government taxes
- Sleeping bag, down jacket and rucksack if required
- Airport pick up and drop off services
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Expenses of personal including all bar and beverage bills
- Your personal/travel insurance
Important Note and Optional Activities
Please note: All the trekking itineraries are flexible and can be revised in order to best meet your requirements i.e. your time, interests etc. Please make contact with us if you have any special requirements or interest.